Solving problems is our
What can we help you with that will make your day run smoother?
I have worked with this team specifically on multiple projects in the past and they have always been good to work with. They are fair, understanding and install quality work.
Balfour Beatty Construction
The team was helpful and never hesitated to work to solve any problems that we came across. The installation of materials went very well and they did a good job of meeting the schedule.
(When asked how the flooring looked after installation)
AT&T Performing Arts Center
Despite the complexity of the project (60,000-yard furniture lift job in 7 weeks), you made my life easy. Thank You!
Proper planning is peace of mind.
If you’re specifying modular carpet tile for your flooring in an occupied space, we can install it without any disruption to your company’s operations, thanks to our incredible Lift Installation process.
If you’ve been putting off replacing your carpet because of the nightmare of clearing, packing and storing your space, trust Corporate Floors—we guarantee the last thing you’ll have to worry about is disturbing your employees’ work spaces or interrupting their productivity.
The right know-how
We install over 2 million square feet annually using our lift process—and few companies can claim the same experience. We have the know-how and the expertise to help your project run on time, on budget, and beyond your expectations.
The right communication
Managing a successful lift project is all about communication, because few other types of contracted work affect so many employees in a building in such a personal way.
But with Corporate Floors, you’ll know where your project is at all times. We communicate clearly so that you know exactly what to expect and where we are in the project. Everything is planned, documented and communicated throughout the process.
The right team
It’s not enough for your installer to know just about the flooring product; to get the job done right, they also need to know about every aspect of the furniture systems they’re lifting.
That’s where Corporate Floors excels.
The same installers have been on our team for more than 15 years. No other company can claim this type of retention—or the benefits of having a crew on your site that really knows what they’re doing.
Why Lift Installation?
- The best way to replace carpet in an occupied space.
- No excessive downtime—your new flooring is installed overnight with no disruption to business operations.
- No dismantling, moving or storing of cubicles or office furniture.
- IT systems and cabling are left intact.
- Large spaces like call centers are staged over time and meticulously coordinated and communicated so you can be sure of results.
- Recycling: We recycle everything we remove.
- Carpet and Paint: Corporate Floors’ Green Express service lets you have an occupied lift installation and paint project performed at the same time—using the most environmentally friendly products available—resulting in reduced costs, shorter timeframes, and easier communication. Learn more.
- Satisfaction: Your project will finish on time and on budget.
Sample Project: 20,000 square yard project
- Lift Installation: 7 step project
- Traditional Installation: 15 step project
- Lift installation: 2 weeks
- Traditional Installation: 4 weeks
- Lift Installation: $20 per yard
- Traditional Installation: $40 per yard