National and regional companies often have unique needs that include centralized billing, environmental concerns, security issues and more. That’s why Corporate Floors has developed a unique program, focused on meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations.
With our National Accounts Program, you get:
- Best Value Pricing
- Master Service Agreement
- An MBE with 12 years industry experience
- Centralized Customer Service
- Timely Problem Resolution
- In Depth Status Reports
- Reduced Administration
- Detailed Central Billing
Discover the many benefits that firms like CB Richard Ellis, Verizon Wireless, Grubb & Ellis and Jones Lang LaSalle enjoy by trusting Corporate Floors to maintain their floors’ optimal appearance while improving their facilities’ IAQ and occupants’ health.
Here are just a few reasons to call Corporate Floors for more information and a free proposal:
- Our technicians are not independent contractors—they’re full-time staff employees who receive
constant training and re-certification, and they are invested in the professional quality of their work.
- As a complimentary service to our national account customers, we perform the most effective indoor
air quality monitoring and evaluation system on the market, resulting in a thorough analysis of factors
like carbon dioxide, temperature, humidity, air-borne particulates, total volatile organic compounds
(VOC’s), carbon monoxide, etc.
- Our cleaning technology has been proven to actually improve IAQ by inhibiting the growth of mildew,
fungi and bacteria; eliminating odors, dust mite allergens and pollen; and leaving behind no toxins
- In addition to our offices across Texas, we are affiliated with a nationwide network of 80 reliable,
certified flooring partners, which empowers us to supply flooring solutions locally, statewide and from
coast to coast with consistent national account quality—and with single-source accountability!
- Corporate Floors’ Rapid Response Program guarantees that, if and when an emergency arises, we’ll
be at your facility no matter what the time of day or night. We’ve got a dedicated toll-free number, and
it’s manned 24 hours/day to insure immediate response time.
- We will adjust and/or customize our procedures to conform to your facilities’ security requirements.
- Corporate Floors is a registered Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) with certification (#HIM08435)
from the Dallas/Fort Worth Minority Business Council.
- Corporate Floors is a proud member of BOMA, IFMA, IREM, ALA, Green Seal, IICRC, CRI and
USGBC Ft. Worth and BOMA Dallas.
Everyone on the Corporate Floors Team is customer-service driven: If you’re not satisfied with our level of performance, then we’re not satisfied either.
Call 1-800-757-7233 or browse our website to learn more about our products and services and see how we can provide cost-effective, environmentally friendly flooring solutions for you.